- 1). Spray the entire model with black spray paint primer. Allow to dry for at least two hours.
- 2). Paint the model's uniform with brown paint. Allow the paint to dry for 20 minutes. Paint any uniform details with dark green, such as piping around the collar and belt accessories. Allow the paint to dry for 20 minutes.
- 3). Paint the face and hands a flesh color.
- 4). Paint all metal pieces with the silver color. If the color is too bright, mix in some black paint with the silver to darken the color.
- 5). Mix some green and gray paint until you have a grayish-green color. Water this paint down until it is runny but still has some color and will stay on the model. Brush the paint over the uniform. Allow the paint to dry for two hours.
- 6). Add a second coating of the gray-green color to the raised areas of the uniform. Dip a dry brush into the paint and dab most of the paint off onto a paper towel. Brush the dry brush over raised areas to create highlights.
- 7). Paint the imperial eagle icons on the model with white paint. Allow the model to dry for two hours.
- 8). Seal the model with clear acrylic sealer to prevent the colors from chipping or fading. Allow the sealer to dry for 24 hours.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Backpacking Information on Pakistan
- Family Holiday - Brilliant Choices Which You Might Go For
- Patagonia: A Leading Destination For Hikers And Anglers
- A Historical Guide of Lahore Attractions!
- Mathura - Important Destination
- Tourism in India
- Goa india
- Aruba Rentals To Choose From To Enjoy Your Stay In The Caribbean
- Some of the best tour packages in India
- Travel to Destination Paradise Greece
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Society & Culture & Entertainment" Categories
Arts & Crafts Business Books & Literature Culture Cultures & Groups Digital Art Comics & Animation Education Environmental Gambling Games History Hobbies & Science Holidays & party Horoscopes Jokes & Riddles Languages Movies Music News Society & Culture Other - Entertainment Performing Arts Photography Radio & Television Reading-Book Reviews Religion & Spirituality sports-Match Visual Arts Writing
Stay With Us