Thyme for Tea
- 1). Measure one cup water; pour into coffee mug. Place one black tea bag into coffee mug with water. Microwave on high temperature setting for one minute.
- 2). Seep the tea bag until water has turned a dark brown or black. Discard tea bag after seeping. Tea is a hot beverage that will help thin the mucus in the throat.
- 3). Add 1 tbsp. thyme to tea, stirring for two minutes to blend ingredients. Thyme helps dislodge the mucus and has anti-microbial properties that fight and eliminate an infection.
- 4). Consume tea two times daily, morning and night for best results.
Apple Cider Mucus Eliminator
- 1). Measure 3 tbsp. water and pour into bowl. Microwave the water on high setting for approximately one minute. Water is essential in thinning the mucus and ridding the body of infection.
- 2). Measure 2 tbsp. apple cider vinegar and pour into bowl of warm water. Stir the water and apple cider vinegar for two minutes to blend ingredients.
- 3). Pour the apple cider vinegar solution into an empty ear dropper.
- 4). Lean the head back and dispense one drop of apple cider vinegar water in each nostril. Apple cider has proven effective in eliminating mucus deep in the sinuses.
- 5). Allow the solution to run down the back of throat and spit out. Repeat this treatment once daily.