- 1). Open the "Start" menu from your Windows Vista desktop.
- 2). Open the "Control Panel."
- 3). Click on the "Appearance and Personalization" icon.
- 4). Click on the "Screen Saver" icon.
- 5). Go to the "Screen Saver" drop-down menu and select your preferred screen saver.
- 6). Go to the "Wait" bar and set the amount of time you want your computer to wait before the screen saver comes on.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- RV Insurance Policy Basics
- Some Tips on How to Find Cheap Auto Insurance
- DUI Auto Insurance - Don"t Drink and Drive!
- Look for the Best Cheap Auto Insurance Online Option
- How To"s Of DWI Auto Insurance
- Auto Insurance - 11 Tips For Better Auto Insurance Quotes
- Is It Okay to Drop Collision and Comprehensive Insurance?
- Compare Auto Insurance Companies - The Fast and Easy Way to Compare Auto Insurance Companies
- State of Ohio Car Insurance Law
- Get Better Rates on Your Caravan Insurance
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us