- 1). Open the "Start" menu from your Windows Vista desktop.
- 2). Open the "Control Panel."
- 3). Click on the "Appearance and Personalization" icon.
- 4). Click on the "Screen Saver" icon.
- 5). Go to the "Screen Saver" drop-down menu and select your preferred screen saver.
- 6). Go to the "Wait" bar and set the amount of time you want your computer to wait before the screen saver comes on.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- How to Get MySpace Views For Bands Looking to Make It Big
- More Golf Course Safety Guidelines
- The Benefits of Earning an Online Bachelors Degree
- Using Great Topics to Teach Writing
- Teachers Who Cheat
- Breakthrough Article Marketing -- 3 Steps to Excel in Article Marketing
- CD Review: Chambao - Con Otro Aire
- Eras Born From Jazz: Swing and Big Band Music
- How to Win "Coconut Shy" on Neopets
- Legalize Sports Betting in Atlantic City - Yes Or No?
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us