- 1). Open the "Start" menu from your Windows Vista desktop.
- 2). Open the "Control Panel."
- 3). Click on the "Appearance and Personalization" icon.
- 4). Click on the "Screen Saver" icon.
- 5). Go to the "Screen Saver" drop-down menu and select your preferred screen saver.
- 6). Go to the "Wait" bar and set the amount of time you want your computer to wait before the screen saver comes on.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- How to Tell a Guy You Like Him - 4 Tips to Say I Love You to Your Man
- Be Responsible For Your Online Dating Security On Afroromance
- How to Give Her the Greatest Orgasm Ever! An Absolute Must Know For Every Man
- How to Get Your Man Back and Keep Him Devoted to You for Good
- Dating - The Psychology Behind Dating Younger Women
- How To Give Your Girl Multiple Orgasms Tonight! Be The Best She Has Ever Had!
- Don"t Let Your Relationship Be a Boring One
- How to Use Herbs to Increase Sexual Satisfaction
- The Need for Netiquette When Connecting With People
- Why Online Dating is For Everyone - Online Dating Tips
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us