- 1). Open the "Start" menu from your Windows Vista desktop.
- 2). Open the "Control Panel."
- 3). Click on the "Appearance and Personalization" icon.
- 4). Click on the "Screen Saver" icon.
- 5). Go to the "Screen Saver" drop-down menu and select your preferred screen saver.
- 6). Go to the "Wait" bar and set the amount of time you want your computer to wait before the screen saver comes on.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Data Structures Assignment Help services for students
- How to Find The Right School for Your Child
- Alcatraz Island
- Find it! - Finden Sie es!
- A Proposal For The Calculation Of Wear
- Customer Care Training Courses
- Know Thy Enemy: A Guide to Successful AP English Literature Test Preparation
- Mother's Day Writing Activities for Kindergarten Students
- Colleges Near Westland, Michigan
- How to Teach Grammar to Adults
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us