- 1). Open the "Start" menu from your Windows Vista desktop.
- 2). Open the "Control Panel."
- 3). Click on the "Appearance and Personalization" icon.
- 4). Click on the "Screen Saver" icon.
- 5). Go to the "Screen Saver" drop-down menu and select your preferred screen saver.
- 6). Go to the "Wait" bar and set the amount of time you want your computer to wait before the screen saver comes on.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Non-profit raising event are volunteers
- SEO Services - Door Of Success
- The Way Satellite Internet Delivers a Different System
- How to Create Themes for Outlook 2007
- How to Check an SSL Encryption
- What is a Channel Manager and Should You Get One?
- Get Effective Web Design Services in Milwaukee WI
- Do you know how to work with hidden Wi-Fi networks in Windows?
- Financial Studies Delhi. Unemployed Student Loan Offers A Big Financial Help For Higher Studies
- Is There Any Way to Find Out If Someone Is Checking Your Facebook?
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us