- 1). Flip your Xbox controller and find the 7 screws that need to be removed. Once they've been taken out with your screwdriver, turn the controller back over. Pull it apart. Make sure you watch to see if any buttons fall out of place. Set them aside.
- 2). Remove the indention cups that keep each button in place. Repair your Xbox controller by cleaning each button with rubbing alcohol. The best way to do this is with a cotton swab.
- 3). Dab the cotton swab and wipe all around each button. In order to repair your Xbox controller thoroughly, you may have to wipe the inside rim of each button. When you're finished, let them air dry.
- 4). Check to make sure there isn't any other areas inside your Xbox controller that needs cleaned. If you find something, wet the corner of a wash cloth with warm water and wipe it off. Again, make sure you let it dry. Then reassemble. This will repair your Xbox controller.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- How to Tell a Guy You Like Him - 4 Tips to Say I Love You to Your Man
- Be Responsible For Your Online Dating Security On Afroromance
- How to Give Her the Greatest Orgasm Ever! An Absolute Must Know For Every Man
- How to Get Your Man Back and Keep Him Devoted to You for Good
- Dating - The Psychology Behind Dating Younger Women
- How To Give Your Girl Multiple Orgasms Tonight! Be The Best She Has Ever Had!
- Don"t Let Your Relationship Be a Boring One
- How to Use Herbs to Increase Sexual Satisfaction
- The Need for Netiquette When Connecting With People
- Why Online Dating is For Everyone - Online Dating Tips
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Society & Culture & Entertainment" Categories
Arts & Crafts Business Books & Literature Culture Cultures & Groups Digital Art Comics & Animation Education Environmental Gambling Games History Hobbies & Science Holidays & party Horoscopes Jokes & Riddles Languages Movies Music News Society & Culture Other - Entertainment Performing Arts Photography Radio & Television Reading-Book Reviews Religion & Spirituality sports-Match Visual Arts Writing
Stay With Us