- 1). Flip your Xbox controller and find the 7 screws that need to be removed. Once they've been taken out with your screwdriver, turn the controller back over. Pull it apart. Make sure you watch to see if any buttons fall out of place. Set them aside.
- 2). Remove the indention cups that keep each button in place. Repair your Xbox controller by cleaning each button with rubbing alcohol. The best way to do this is with a cotton swab.
- 3). Dab the cotton swab and wipe all around each button. In order to repair your Xbox controller thoroughly, you may have to wipe the inside rim of each button. When you're finished, let them air dry.
- 4). Check to make sure there isn't any other areas inside your Xbox controller that needs cleaned. If you find something, wet the corner of a wash cloth with warm water and wipe it off. Again, make sure you let it dry. Then reassemble. This will repair your Xbox controller.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- How to Splint a Dog's Broken Leg
- How to Cut Schnauzer Hair
- Training a Puppy is a Positive Experience
- When Should Dogs Start Agility Training?
- Tips to Make Your Next Vet Visit Easier
- Overcoming Male Dog Breeding Problems
- How to Teach Your Chihuahua Pup to Eliminate on Command
- Common Havanese Health Problems - Keeping Your New Havanese Puppy Healthy And Happy
- Interactive Outdoor Toy Ideas for Dogs
- The Alpha Dog
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Society & Culture & Entertainment" Categories
Arts & Crafts Business Books & Literature Culture Cultures & Groups Digital Art Comics & Animation Education Environmental Gambling Games History Hobbies & Science Holidays & party Horoscopes Jokes & Riddles Languages Movies Music News Society & Culture Other - Entertainment Performing Arts Photography Radio & Television Reading-Book Reviews Religion & Spirituality sports-Match Visual Arts Writing
Stay With Us