- 1). Choose a flat surface as close to the pool as possible, such as on the ground, on a rack or on a sloped roof, to lay the solar heating panel. The panel should face between southwest and southeast and be in a location where it is exposed to full sun throughout the day.
- 2). Unroll the solar heating system panel, making sure to keep the sections close together and as straight as possible. Mount the solar panel to the flat surface with stainless-steel clamps.
- 3). Attach the solar panel water connection to the above-ground pool according to the instructions that came with the solar heating system kit.
- 4). Cover the pool with a solar blanket, or solar pool cover, when the pool is not in use, as this will help keep the heat from escaping the pool.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- How to Tell a Guy You Like Him - 4 Tips to Say I Love You to Your Man
- Be Responsible For Your Online Dating Security On Afroromance
- How to Give Her the Greatest Orgasm Ever! An Absolute Must Know For Every Man
- How to Get Your Man Back and Keep Him Devoted to You for Good
- Dating - The Psychology Behind Dating Younger Women
- How To Give Your Girl Multiple Orgasms Tonight! Be The Best She Has Ever Had!
- Don"t Let Your Relationship Be a Boring One
- How to Use Herbs to Increase Sexual Satisfaction
- The Need for Netiquette When Connecting With People
- Why Online Dating is For Everyone - Online Dating Tips
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Home & Garden" Categories
Stay With Us