- 1). Slow down as you come to a tree. Release the automatic forward motion bar and move it yourself. This gives you total control of the mower and reduces the risk of damaging the tree.
- 2). Mow with the grass spreader away from the tree. This allows you to get closer to the tree without slamming into it, and you can turn around the tree much tighter.
- 3). Remove the grass around the tree to make mowing easier and to protect your tree. You can cover the soil with mulch or other ground cover, or just leave it as is.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- 6 Crucial Email Marketing Tips For Home Business Owners
- Multiple Path Link Building
- The Engagement Movement Set to Dominate in 2007
- tips for using video marketing as a realtor
- Why Email Marketing Is the Most Lucrative Way to Make Money in Affiliate Marketing
- How to Host a Murder Mystery Weekend
- Ashes Urn Or Stanley Cup Trophy, Which Corporate Awards Are Most Suitable For Your Company?
- The Most Important Benefits of List Building
- Can Video Marketing Really Explode Your Exposure For Free?
- Promotional Flash Drives Are Great As a Gift or Giveaway
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Society & Culture & Entertainment" Categories
Arts & Crafts Business Books & Literature Culture Cultures & Groups Digital Art Comics & Animation Education Environmental Gambling Games History Hobbies & Science Holidays & party Horoscopes Jokes & Riddles Languages Movies Music News Society & Culture Other - Entertainment Performing Arts Photography Radio & Television Reading-Book Reviews Religion & Spirituality sports-Match Visual Arts Writing
Stay With Us