- 1). Cut a piece of ribbon as long as the flat top of the hair clip.
- 2). Cut a 1-foot piece of thread. Thread the needle. Tie a knot at the end of the thread.
- 3). Position the button where you want it to sit on the ribbon. Push the needle through the bottom of the ribbon so it goes through one of the buttonholes. Take the needle through the hole sitting diagonally from the first hole. Pull the needle through the ribbon. Push the needle through the ribbon so that it comes out of the hole next to the previous one. Take the needle across the button, through the hole diagonally across from the hole. Push the needle through. Continue sewing on the button in this pattern until 1 to 2 inches of thread is left. Cut the string right above the needle. Tie the remaining thread into a knot that sits under the ribbon. Add more buttons using this method, if desired.
- 4). Plug in the hot glue gun. Once it is hot enough to use, spread hot glue on the flat portion of the hair clip. Push the ribbon, button side up, on top of the hot glue. Hold it in place for 10 seconds and then set it aside to dry.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Backpacking Information on Pakistan
- Family Holiday - Brilliant Choices Which You Might Go For
- Patagonia: A Leading Destination For Hikers And Anglers
- A Historical Guide of Lahore Attractions!
- Mathura - Important Destination
- Tourism in India
- Goa india
- Aruba Rentals To Choose From To Enjoy Your Stay In The Caribbean
- Some of the best tour packages in India
- Travel to Destination Paradise Greece
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us