- 1). Cut a piece of ribbon as long as the flat top of the hair clip.
- 2). Cut a 1-foot piece of thread. Thread the needle. Tie a knot at the end of the thread.
- 3). Position the button where you want it to sit on the ribbon. Push the needle through the bottom of the ribbon so it goes through one of the buttonholes. Take the needle through the hole sitting diagonally from the first hole. Pull the needle through the ribbon. Push the needle through the ribbon so that it comes out of the hole next to the previous one. Take the needle across the button, through the hole diagonally across from the hole. Push the needle through. Continue sewing on the button in this pattern until 1 to 2 inches of thread is left. Cut the string right above the needle. Tie the remaining thread into a knot that sits under the ribbon. Add more buttons using this method, if desired.
- 4). Plug in the hot glue gun. Once it is hot enough to use, spread hot glue on the flat portion of the hair clip. Push the ribbon, button side up, on top of the hot glue. Hold it in place for 10 seconds and then set it aside to dry.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Non-profit raising event are volunteers
- SEO Services - Door Of Success
- The Way Satellite Internet Delivers a Different System
- How to Create Themes for Outlook 2007
- How to Check an SSL Encryption
- What is a Channel Manager and Should You Get One?
- Get Effective Web Design Services in Milwaukee WI
- Do you know how to work with hidden Wi-Fi networks in Windows?
- Financial Studies Delhi. Unemployed Student Loan Offers A Big Financial Help For Higher Studies
- Is There Any Way to Find Out If Someone Is Checking Your Facebook?
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us