Affiliate marketers depend on niche marketing to bring them a steady income over the long-term, and those who ignore niches do so to their financial peril. That said, if you want to profit from niche markets, and autopilot niche income you need to know how to find the niches that will not only receive search traffic but also have relatively low competition. Fortunately, this can be done in just a few easy-to-follow steps.
1. Choose a general industry that interests you, such as health, weight loss, dating, shopping, etc. You're going to whittle this industry down to a tiny component.
2. Ask yourself what sub-markets exist within the industry you have chosen. For example, weight loss might have the sub-markets of people who want to lose weight through diet, people who want to lose weight through exercise, or people who want to lose weight with no effort.
3. Choose a product to promote that falls into one of these sub-markets. This can be either a digital or a physical product.
4. Keep whittling things down by asking yourself what type of people might be interested in the product you are promoting. For example, people who want to lose weight through diet may want to do so for swimsuit season, to prepare for a wedding or high school reunion, because their doctor told them they had to, or to keep their spouse interested in them sexually. These are your potential niche markets.
5. Find which one of these niche markets is the hottest by entering the keywords you think would be associated with it into Google. Surround the keywords with quotes. When you get your search results returned to you, look for results with less than 10,000 organic pages returned, but with three or more paid ads on the right-hand side of the page. These are hot markets with little competition, and you should promote them.
Remember, you can profit from more than one niche market at a time. Set up several campaigns, in related or entirely separate fields to keep a steady flow of money coming in. You can then also build your mailing list and truly autopilot niche income.