- 1). Go to the PTicket website. The company behind this website has contracted with the county of San Bernardino to allow consumers to pay and look up parking citations online.
- 2). Enter the citation number into the corresponding field.
- 3). Click "Search" and the ticket information including the driver's name, issue date, violation and fee will display. You can print the ticket information for your records.
In Person or By Phone
- 1). Contact the Redlands Police Department. The office is at 35 Cajon Street
Redlands, California 92373, or you can call at 909-798-7610.
- 2). Request to speak with parking enforcement.
- 3). Ask for a copy of your parking ticket. Give the representative your full name, driver's license number, and if there has been more than one ticket issued -- the date or approximate date of the ticket. The representative will print out the copy for you. If requesting by phone, you must give the representative your mailing address.