- 1). Click "Start" and click "Run."
- 2). Type "command" and press "Enter."
- 3). Type "chkdsk x: /f" and press "Enter," replacing "x" with the letter of your secondary drive (typically D).
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Daswell Mobile Concrete Mixer With High Efficiency On Sale
- SEO Tools Reviewed - The Basics That You Should Invest In
- Do You Make These Common SEO Mistakes?
- Explaining Straightforward Plans For Chiropractic Care
- Know More Information About Airplane Ads
- imperative that you keep your eye on the important
- Most Excellent Ways to Advertise
- Make Money Online From Your Home
- Easy Email Marketing Techniques To Increase Your Traffic
- Advertising scenarios in different Indian cities
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us