- 1). Click "Start" and click "Run."
- 2). Type "command" and press "Enter."
- 3). Type "chkdsk x: /f" and press "Enter," replacing "x" with the letter of your secondary drive (typically D).
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Self-Fulfilling Prophecies - How Do They Fit Into Our Lives?
- Manifesting Your Power to Create Your Own Wealth
- What You See Is What You Get!
- The Salve of Tolerance
- 5 Secrets On The Importance Of A Coach
- Are You Failing in the Present?
- How to Make BIG Changes in your Life When you are Stuck!
- Guidelines For Living
- How to Get Your Way and Come Out Unscathed
- Don"t Wait - Celebrate!
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us