- 1). Empty the closet of clothing, hangars, shoes and other items. Turn on the closet light so you can see what you're doing, and put on a dust mask to avoid breathing cedar sawdust.
- 2). Starting at the top of the closet and working down, sand the cedar lining with 320-grit, fine sandpaper. Don't be afraid to put on some pressure. The sandpaper will remove the top, oxidized layer of cedar, exposing fresh, fragrant wood underneath.
- 3). Wipe off the dust with a damp cloth, working from the top down. Dust any shelves where particles may have fallen. Sweep the dust from the floor with a broom and dustpan and discard.
- 4). Take sniff when the surface is dry. If the scent of cedar is not strong enough, pour a small amount of cedar oil onto another clean cloth and wipe it over the surface, rubbing it in as you go. Restock the closet with all the items you've removed.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Armani Lunettes De Soleil Forme DiffÃ©Rente Qui Se Vantent De L"avant-Garde Semble
- The Average Sale Price of Homes
- How to Generate Traffic for Your Internet Marketing Business
- Loans for Unemployed â€“ Meet Your Dream Needs Even in Unfavorable Situation
- Little Company Loans Are Your Way To More Company Prospects
- Planning, Funding, Marketing and Implementing a Business? An Accountant suggests a Strategy
- John Thornhill Saved My Life!
- How to Compare Senior Living Communities
- Online Affiliate Marketing
- Understand The Best Way To Make Facebook Advertising Additional Successful
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Home & Garden" Categories
Stay With Us