- 1). Empty the closet of clothing, hangars, shoes and other items. Turn on the closet light so you can see what you're doing, and put on a dust mask to avoid breathing cedar sawdust.
- 2). Starting at the top of the closet and working down, sand the cedar lining with 320-grit, fine sandpaper. Don't be afraid to put on some pressure. The sandpaper will remove the top, oxidized layer of cedar, exposing fresh, fragrant wood underneath.
- 3). Wipe off the dust with a damp cloth, working from the top down. Dust any shelves where particles may have fallen. Sweep the dust from the floor with a broom and dustpan and discard.
- 4). Take sniff when the surface is dry. If the scent of cedar is not strong enough, pour a small amount of cedar oil onto another clean cloth and wipe it over the surface, rubbing it in as you go. Restock the closet with all the items you've removed.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Backpacking Information on Pakistan
- Family Holiday - Brilliant Choices Which You Might Go For
- Patagonia: A Leading Destination For Hikers And Anglers
- A Historical Guide of Lahore Attractions!
- Mathura - Important Destination
- Tourism in India
- Goa india
- Aruba Rentals To Choose From To Enjoy Your Stay In The Caribbean
- Some of the best tour packages in India
- Travel to Destination Paradise Greece
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Home & Garden" Categories
Stay With Us