- 1). Run cold water into the drain and turn on the disposal. Let it run for about 1 minute to be sure larger chunks of food are gone.
- 2). Turn the disposal off and fill the disposal with ice cubes.
- 3). Pour about 2 or 3 cups of baking soda into the disposal. This is the deodorizer.
- 4). Turn on the cold water and the disposal at the same time. The ice bits fly around the disposal, acting like little scrubbers, as the baking soda neutralizes the foul odors.
- 5). After the ice is gone, allow the water to run for about a minute longer.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- How to Get MySpace Views For Bands Looking to Make It Big
- More Golf Course Safety Guidelines
- The Benefits of Earning an Online Bachelors Degree
- Using Great Topics to Teach Writing
- Teachers Who Cheat
- Breakthrough Article Marketing -- 3 Steps to Excel in Article Marketing
- CD Review: Chambao - Con Otro Aire
- Eras Born From Jazz: Swing and Big Band Music
- How to Win "Coconut Shy" on Neopets
- Legalize Sports Betting in Atlantic City - Yes Or No?
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Home & Garden" Categories
Stay With Us