Adding Songs to a GoList
- 1). Turn on your Sansa player. Using the navigation wheel, select "Music," then choose an artist, album or song that you want to to add to a new playlist. Highlight it with the navigation wheel, but do not press "Play" or "Select."
- 2). Press the "Menu" button. Depending on your Sansa model, this may have a ladder-like icon or a "Menu" label. Highlight the "Add to GoList" option and press the middle or "Select" button.
- 3). Repeat Steps 1 and 2 for all the music you want to add to the GoList. When you're finished, press the "Home" button. Use the navigation wheel to highlight "Playlists" and press the center button or "Select." Select the GoList playlist. Press "Play" to enjoy your new playlist.
Removing Music from Your Sansa
- 1). Press the "Home" button. Use the navigation wheel to highlight and select "Music."
- 2). Find the artist, album or song you want to delete. Highlight the item and press the "Menu" button. Use the navigate to highlight "Delete." Press the center button or "Select." Use the navigation wheel to highlight "OK," then press the center button or "Select."
- 3). Repeat Step 2 for all music you want to remove. Please note: this process will permanently delete the files from your device; make sure you have a computer backup of any files you don't want to lose.