- 1). Choose a national florist service to process your flower delivery. While these services don't have in-house flower delivery, they have contracts with florists around the world to process your order. Service is usually available nationwide; in many cases it's available internationally.
- 2). Visit the website or contact the service provider. Some prominent providers are FTD (ftd.com, 1-800-Send-Ftd), 1-800-Flowers (1800flowers.com) and TeleFlora (1-800-Teleflora, teleflora.com).
- 3). Enter the ZIP code (or provide it to the representative) where you want the flowers delivered to. Make sure the location is serviced by the company; if it's not, try another company.
- 4). Choose your floral arrangement and determine the date you want the flowers delivered. Check out to complete the order online or provide the representative with your payment information.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- How to Publish a Photo Caption in HTML
- Being Realistic About Search Engine Optimization Campaigns
- How to Import Digital Content Into StoryBook Creator
- The growing potential of online brand marketing
- How to Erase My Search History
- Traffic Exchanges-how I Got 2000 Hits in 24 Hours
- How to Remove Win32 Tanatos M Virus
- Dealing With Large Spreadsheets
- Start to Finish Web Site Ideas With the Intention of Toil
- Enterprise Data Hub and Wearable Sensors - Improving Digital Lifestyle
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Society & Culture & Entertainment" Categories
Arts & Crafts Business Books & Literature Culture Cultures & Groups Digital Art Comics & Animation Education Environmental Gambling Games History Hobbies & Science Holidays & party Horoscopes Jokes & Riddles Languages Movies Music News Society & Culture Other - Entertainment Performing Arts Photography Radio & Television Reading-Book Reviews Religion & Spirituality sports-Match Visual Arts Writing
Stay With Us