- 1). Go to your local hardware store and order a piece of composite sheet metal with a custom cut of 60 inches tall by 2 inches wide.
- 2). Order two custom cut padding pieces of durable foam that can fit over each end of the sheet metal.
- 3). Place one piece of padded foam around one end of the piece of custom sheet metal and secure the foam to the sheet metal with duct tape. Repeat on the other side.
- 4). Cut two 6 inch tall by 2 inch wide pieces of cardboard with scissors. Place these cardboard pieces on the middle portion of sheet metal on each side.
- 5). Secure the cardboard to the metal by wrapping the duct tape around the top of each piece of cardboard and continuing to cycle down to the bottom pieces of the cardboard and back to the sheet metal. This will be the handle of the homemade Bodyblade.
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time