- 1). Walk slowly over the floor to find each spot that's squeaking. Mark each spot with a chalk mark.
- 2). Put a pilot bit in your drill. Drill a pilot hole at each mark that you made with the chalk.
- 3). Switch out the pilot bit for a screwdriver bit in your drill. Drive a screw into each pilot hole that you made. Make sure the screw head is below the surface of the wood, so there's a roughly 1/8-inch-deep depression above the screw head.
- 4). Fill each hole with wood putty, pressing it in and smoothing it out with a plastic putty knife.
- 5). Let the putty dry for eight hours. Buff each spot of putty with sandpaper to get it smooth and even with the floor.
- 6). Dab a little polyurethane over each putty hole, just enough to cover it. Blend it with the gloss that is on the rest of the floor. Let it set overnight.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Daswell Mobile Concrete Mixer With High Efficiency On Sale
- SEO Tools Reviewed - The Basics That You Should Invest In
- Do You Make These Common SEO Mistakes?
- Explaining Straightforward Plans For Chiropractic Care
- Know More Information About Airplane Ads
- imperative that you keep your eye on the important
- Most Excellent Ways to Advertise
- Make Money Online From Your Home
- Easy Email Marketing Techniques To Increase Your Traffic
- Advertising scenarios in different Indian cities
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Home & Garden" Categories
Stay With Us