- 1). Update your version of Windows XP to the latest version by clicking on "Start," "All Programs" and "Windows Update." Download all security updates and available service packs. Continue to the next step if Norton AntiVirus does not work correctly.
- 2). Start your Norton AntiVirus software. Click on the "Computer" pane, then click "Run LiveUpdate." Click "OK."
- 3). Repeat until Norton AntiVirus shows "Norton LiveUpdate finished - No updates found." Continue to the next step if Norton AntiVirus does not work correctly.
- 4). Record your Product Key, which may be found on your installation disc, a confirmation email from Symantec or by logging into the Symantec website and clicking on "Norton AntiVirus" in the "Products" section.
- 5). Download and run the Norton Removal tool. Follow the onscreen prompts to uninstall Norton AntiVirus. Restart the computer when prompted. (You may have to restart your computer multiple times.)
- 6). Reinstall the Norton AntiVirus program by inserting your installation disc or by double-clicking the installation program you downloaded previously. Close all programs prior to beginning the installation process and follow the onscreen prompts to complete the installation.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- RV Insurance Policy Basics
- Some Tips on How to Find Cheap Auto Insurance
- DUI Auto Insurance - Don"t Drink and Drive!
- Look for the Best Cheap Auto Insurance Online Option
- How To"s Of DWI Auto Insurance
- Auto Insurance - 11 Tips For Better Auto Insurance Quotes
- Is It Okay to Drop Collision and Comprehensive Insurance?
- Compare Auto Insurance Companies - The Fast and Easy Way to Compare Auto Insurance Companies
- State of Ohio Car Insurance Law
- Get Better Rates on Your Caravan Insurance
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us