- 1). Go to your service provider's website and open the customer service page.
- 2). Write an email to your customer service representative about why you want to retrieve your text messages. The reason isn't as important as you being able to prove that you're the owner of your phone. Try to tell them the last phone calls you made and received, the last text messages you sent and received, your phone number, the model of your phone and the serial number on your SIM card. This information will prove your identity. You should also have a legitimate reason for requesting your text messages. Make sure you state in the email how far back you would like the company to retrieve your messages.
- 3). Send the email to your service provider and wait for the response. Don't expect to get a response immediately. You will likely get an automated response immediately, followed by a customer service representative's reply. Once your email is processed, you will be sent an email with your text messages.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Hire the Reliable Builders and Installers to Have Beautiful Home Improvements
- How to Choose the Right Curtains For Your Home
- Room Decor of Different Time Periods
- How to Decorate Mahogany Floors
- Nursery Furniture Ideas
- Types of Wall Covering
- How to Paint Your House & Make Every Room Look Great
- Choosing Window Blinds Sydney
- How to Create a Decorative Mirror with Tile
- Ladybug Wall Decorations
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us