- 1). Connect your printer to any network computer by plugging a USB printer cable into any available USB port on the computer.
- 2). Restart the computer.
- 3). Open the "Start" menu, click "Control Panel," select "Printers," and select the option to "Add Printer."
- 4). Enter the information about your printer when prompted by the computer, such as the model name and manufacturer.
- 5). Open the "Printers" menu, and right-click the newly installed printer.
- 6). Select the "Share" option, and click the box next to the option to "Share this printer."
- 7). Restart the computer to share the printer across the gateway.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- RV Insurance Policy Basics
- Some Tips on How to Find Cheap Auto Insurance
- DUI Auto Insurance - Don"t Drink and Drive!
- Look for the Best Cheap Auto Insurance Online Option
- How To"s Of DWI Auto Insurance
- Auto Insurance - 11 Tips For Better Auto Insurance Quotes
- Is It Okay to Drop Collision and Comprehensive Insurance?
- Compare Auto Insurance Companies - The Fast and Easy Way to Compare Auto Insurance Companies
- State of Ohio Car Insurance Law
- Get Better Rates on Your Caravan Insurance
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us