- 1). Locate a large plastic plug on the side of the cartridge. You have to use a flat-head screwdriver for popping this plug out. After you remove the plug, you will see a small hole in the cartridge.
- 2). Turn the toner bottle upside down and shake it gently to loosen the toner.
- 3). Remove the bottle’s cap and pull off its seal.
- 4). Attach the funnel cap to the bottle’s mouth. Make sure you secure it tightly.
- 5). Insert the bottle’s funnel cap into the hole in the cartridge. Allow the toner to flow in until the cartridge is full.
- 6). Seal the hole again using the same plug. You will have to twist it around until it is completely sealed. Gently shake the cartridge from side to side for distributing the toner all around.
- 7). Replace the cartridge back in the printer.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- How to Fill Windshield Washer Fluid
- How to Repair Brake Pads on a Saturn 2000 SL1
- Instructions on Replacing Alternator Belts
- How to Replace My Brake Pads
- How to Fix Scratches on a 2008 Toyota Corolla
- BMW Auto Repair and Services
- How to Check the Coolant Level on a 2010 700 Grizzly Yamaha ATV
- How to Change the Serpentine Belt on a 2003 B3000 Mazda Truck
- How to Look for Wear or Leaks on Hoses and Clamps in a Ford Mustang
- Engine Specs of a Chevy Cobalt Supercharged
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us