- 1). Locate a large plastic plug on the side of the cartridge. You have to use a flat-head screwdriver for popping this plug out. After you remove the plug, you will see a small hole in the cartridge.
- 2). Turn the toner bottle upside down and shake it gently to loosen the toner.
- 3). Remove the bottle’s cap and pull off its seal.
- 4). Attach the funnel cap to the bottle’s mouth. Make sure you secure it tightly.
- 5). Insert the bottle’s funnel cap into the hole in the cartridge. Allow the toner to flow in until the cartridge is full.
- 6). Seal the hole again using the same plug. You will have to twist it around until it is completely sealed. Gently shake the cartridge from side to side for distributing the toner all around.
- 7). Replace the cartridge back in the printer.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- How to Splint a Dog's Broken Leg
- How to Cut Schnauzer Hair
- Training a Puppy is a Positive Experience
- When Should Dogs Start Agility Training?
- Tips to Make Your Next Vet Visit Easier
- Overcoming Male Dog Breeding Problems
- How to Teach Your Chihuahua Pup to Eliminate on Command
- Common Havanese Health Problems - Keeping Your New Havanese Puppy Healthy And Happy
- Interactive Outdoor Toy Ideas for Dogs
- The Alpha Dog
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us