- 1). Start the BlackBerry desktop manager on your computer. If you don't have the program, you can download it directly from the BlackBerry website.
- 2). Connect your BlackBerry phone to the computer.
- 3). Click "Media" on the desktop manager home page. On the left side of the screen is the Media Manager. Click the button just below that to start it.
- 4). Click the folders tab on the next screen to browse the computer's files. Choose the folder that your ring tone is located in. Once you have found your ring tone, select it to highlight the file.
- 5). Look at the lower half of the screen labeled "My Devices." Highlight the folder for ring tones, then click "Copy Down." Click "OK."
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- RV Insurance Policy Basics
- Some Tips on How to Find Cheap Auto Insurance
- DUI Auto Insurance - Don"t Drink and Drive!
- Look for the Best Cheap Auto Insurance Online Option
- How To"s Of DWI Auto Insurance
- Auto Insurance - 11 Tips For Better Auto Insurance Quotes
- Is It Okay to Drop Collision and Comprehensive Insurance?
- Compare Auto Insurance Companies - The Fast and Easy Way to Compare Auto Insurance Companies
- State of Ohio Car Insurance Law
- Get Better Rates on Your Caravan Insurance
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us