- 1). Start the BlackBerry desktop manager on your computer. If you don't have the program, you can download it directly from the BlackBerry website.
- 2). Connect your BlackBerry phone to the computer.
- 3). Click "Media" on the desktop manager home page. On the left side of the screen is the Media Manager. Click the button just below that to start it.
- 4). Click the folders tab on the next screen to browse the computer's files. Choose the folder that your ring tone is located in. Once you have found your ring tone, select it to highlight the file.
- 5). Look at the lower half of the screen labeled "My Devices." Highlight the folder for ring tones, then click "Copy Down." Click "OK."
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Hire the Reliable Builders and Installers to Have Beautiful Home Improvements
- How to Choose the Right Curtains For Your Home
- Room Decor of Different Time Periods
- How to Decorate Mahogany Floors
- Nursery Furniture Ideas
- Types of Wall Covering
- How to Paint Your House & Make Every Room Look Great
- Choosing Window Blinds Sydney
- How to Create a Decorative Mirror with Tile
- Ladybug Wall Decorations
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us