- 1). Start the BlackBerry desktop manager on your computer. If you don't have the program, you can download it directly from the BlackBerry website.
- 2). Connect your BlackBerry phone to the computer.
- 3). Click "Media" on the desktop manager home page. On the left side of the screen is the Media Manager. Click the button just below that to start it.
- 4). Click the folders tab on the next screen to browse the computer's files. Choose the folder that your ring tone is located in. Once you have found your ring tone, select it to highlight the file.
- 5). Look at the lower half of the screen labeled "My Devices." Highlight the folder for ring tones, then click "Copy Down." Click "OK."
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- How to Splint a Dog's Broken Leg
- How to Cut Schnauzer Hair
- Training a Puppy is a Positive Experience
- When Should Dogs Start Agility Training?
- Tips to Make Your Next Vet Visit Easier
- Overcoming Male Dog Breeding Problems
- How to Teach Your Chihuahua Pup to Eliminate on Command
- Common Havanese Health Problems - Keeping Your New Havanese Puppy Healthy And Happy
- Interactive Outdoor Toy Ideas for Dogs
- The Alpha Dog
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us