- 1). Start the BlackBerry desktop manager on your computer. If you don't have the program, you can download it directly from the BlackBerry website.
- 2). Connect your BlackBerry phone to the computer.
- 3). Click "Media" on the desktop manager home page. On the left side of the screen is the Media Manager. Click the button just below that to start it.
- 4). Click the folders tab on the next screen to browse the computer's files. Choose the folder that your ring tone is located in. Once you have found your ring tone, select it to highlight the file.
- 5). Look at the lower half of the screen labeled "My Devices." Highlight the folder for ring tones, then click "Copy Down." Click "OK."
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Real Estate Auctioneers Sydney Discuss Advantages for Buyers and Sellers
- The Refreshing Fragrance of Giorgio Armani
- How Long Can A Trade In Forex Last
- What is Preselling Affiliate Products and Why Should You Care?
- Running a Successful EBook Business
- Clients Are Confident In The Results Of A Marine Accident Investigation Performed By STA
- Small Business Investment Act
- How To Negotiate A Flexible Work Schedule
- Staying Entertained on Owner Driver Jobs
- Online Stock Trading - Research and Limit
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us