- Retreats where Christian's bond with other believers creates special friendships that could last a lifetime. Traveling to fun or exotic ports on vacation rejuvenate body and soul. Trips to historically significant locations result in an unforgettable educational experience. Christian fellowship cruises provide these opportunities. Additionally, many of these cruises feature Biblical training by top experts in Christian theology.
- Caribbean fellowship cruises encourage basking in the beauty of God's creation in the Caribbean and enjoying the company of other Christians. Whether traveling with friends or a church group, or by yourself to meet new friends who share the faith, a relaxing cruise in a family friendly atmosphere offers a peaceful retreat. For instance, One AllChristianCruises.com offers Christian cruises to Nassau in conjunction with Carnival Cruise lines.
Cruise to Greece
- Believers wishing to walk in the footsteps of the Apostle Paul on his famous missionary journeys gain education and spiritual enrichment on cruises to Greece. For instance, Pilgrim Tours includes ports of call in Athens and Berea, where Paul preached the Gospel of Jesus. Visiting Philippi, where Paul baptized the first European Christians inspires travelers. Stops to Corinth, and Thessalonica inspire visitors to ponder the letters Paul wrote to the churches there.
- ChristianCruises.net sponsors fellowship trips to Alaska engaging top talents in the Contemporary Christian music field including Dallas Holm, Matthew Ward and Michael Card. Participants also enjoy the natural beauty of Alaska, stopping at several ports to explore the culture.
- Popular Christian fellowship cruise options include traveling with well-known Christian teacher and preachers. For example, Kathy Troccoli, a popular musician and author, offers fellowship cruises every year. These trips feature entertainment and Biblically based teaching.
Pat Boone sponsors cruises to beautiful ports in locations such as Hawaii and Mexico. Respected Christian teachers, such as Jack Hayford and Gary Smalley provide learning opportunities for cruiser seeking education in God's Word. Boone's cruise programs raise funds for "Ryan's Reach", an organization to aid families with children who suffered brain injuries. Boone's grandson, Ryan, suffered a fall resulting in a traumatic injury to his head.
Other well-known Christian ministries have offered cruises, including "Women of Faith", Focus on the Family and Chuck Swindoll.
- For those seeking the ultimate fellowship of meeting a soul mate, Christian singles cruises offer the unique opportunity of meeting other unmarried believers looking to find a special person who shares their faith to grow old with. These trips offer fun and wholesome programs designed to help people get to know one another.
- Fellowship cruises do not always involve relaxation. Christian missionary cruises bring believers together for serving others in the name of Christ. For instance, the producers of "The Jesus Film" organize cruises where groups of believers sail to destinations with the goal of evangelism.