- 1). Gather your hair at the nape of your neck or to one side of your head. Use pomade or texture spray depending on the look you want to achieve.
- 2). Separate the hair into two equal sections.
- 3). Grab a small section of hair from the back of the right section of hair. Pull this section tightly over the right section, incorporate the section into the left section of the hair.
- 4). Grab a small section from the left section of hair. Pull this section tightly over the left section, incorporate the section into the right section of the hair. Repeat pulling hair from each section alternating sides and adding from each section until you reach the ends of your hair.
- 5). Secure the braid with a hair elastic. Spray the braid with hair spray to keep the braid in place.
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time