- 1). Open your movie project in Vegas Movie Studio.
- 2). Right-click on the track list panel to the left of your movie timeline and choose "Add Video Track." A new track appears at the top of the track list.
- 3). Click the "Media Generators" tab below the explorer window above your movie timeline.
- 4). Select "Text" from the media list in the left panel.
- 5). Click the text style preset box that you want to use, and drag it to the location on the new track's timeline where you want the subtitles to appear. Be sure to use one with a transparent background.
- 6). Replace "Sample Text" in the "Edit" tab of the Video Media Generators popup with your own subtitle text, and resize it as you need.
- 7). Click the "Placement" tab and drag the text to your desired location within the frame. Close the Video Media Generators popup when you have finished.
- 8). Click on either side of the text box in the timeline and drag the edges outwards or inwards to adjust the length of time it appears on screen.
- 9). Click inside the box and drag it along the timeline if you want to change the point at which it appears.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Creative Beliefs
- Understanding Loneliness - The Hidden Epidemic
- Bakewell Tart Recipe
- How to Make Killer Trash Can Punch
- How To Look Like A Female Fitness Model
- Lose Fat Now - 11 Day Diet To The Body You"ve Always Wanted
- Leaders Must Begin Day In Good Mood
- Female Bodybuilding Tips To Lose Weight
- Health and Fitness Advice For Beginners
- Stomach Fat Exercises to Achieve a Lean, Firm, Hard Tummy For Life
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us