- 1). Open your movie project in Vegas Movie Studio.
- 2). Right-click on the track list panel to the left of your movie timeline and choose "Add Video Track." A new track appears at the top of the track list.
- 3). Click the "Media Generators" tab below the explorer window above your movie timeline.
- 4). Select "Text" from the media list in the left panel.
- 5). Click the text style preset box that you want to use, and drag it to the location on the new track's timeline where you want the subtitles to appear. Be sure to use one with a transparent background.
- 6). Replace "Sample Text" in the "Edit" tab of the Video Media Generators popup with your own subtitle text, and resize it as you need.
- 7). Click the "Placement" tab and drag the text to your desired location within the frame. Close the Video Media Generators popup when you have finished.
- 8). Click on either side of the text box in the timeline and drag the edges outwards or inwards to adjust the length of time it appears on screen.
- 9). Click inside the box and drag it along the timeline if you want to change the point at which it appears.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Home Maintenance Tips for the Single Woman
- A Reputed Miami Water Damage Repair Company Can Solve All Your Water Damage Problems
- How to Troubleshoot Solar Floodlights
- How to Decorate the Backs of Kitchen Chairs
- The Great Benefits of Having Duvet Cover Sets
- Roofing Contractors in Sacramento - Roofing Secrets
- Protect Yourself Against Sunlight by Solar Shades
- Is Steam Cleaning Carpets Really a Good Idea?
- Finding Specialist For Rug Repair Alaska
- Carpet Tiles-- The New Alternative to Wall to Wall Carpeting
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us