- 1). Put on leather work gloves, safety glasses and closed-toe shoes for protection while using the Homelite gas trimmer. Place the trimmer on a flat and level surface.
- 2). Wipe any debris from around the fuel filler cap and remove the cap from the fuel tank. Pour mixed fuel into the tank and do not allow the fuel to overflow. Replace the cap securely on the tank.
- 3). Hold the Homelite trimmer securely with one hand and locate the primer bulb located near the carburetor. Push the bulb 10 times and move the choke lever to full choke.
- 4). Fully depress the throttle trigger and pull the starter cord to crank the engine. Hold the throttle at full for 30 to 40 seconds after the Homelite trimmer starts, then move the choke to the run or middle position.
- 5). Hold the trimmer with one hand around the shaft at the throttle trigger and the other hand on the handle located further down on the trimmer shaft.
- 6). Advance trimmer line through the trimmer head by holding the trimmer with the head level with the ground. Depress the throttle to increase engine speed and tap the head so that the button on the bottom of the head is depressed against the ground.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Self-Fulfilling Prophecies - How Do They Fit Into Our Lives?
- Manifesting Your Power to Create Your Own Wealth
- What You See Is What You Get!
- The Salve of Tolerance
- 5 Secrets On The Importance Of A Coach
- Are You Failing in the Present?
- How to Make BIG Changes in your Life When you are Stuck!
- Guidelines For Living
- How to Get Your Way and Come Out Unscathed
- Don"t Wait - Celebrate!
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Home & Garden" Categories
Stay With Us