- 1). Place a dry towel underneath the stained canvas to absorb the wine as you clean.
- 2). Combine 1 tsp. dish soap with 1 tsp. hydrogen peroxide.
- 3). Moisten a sponge with the soap mixture and gently apply to the stained canvas by dabbing the fabric. Let it set for one minute.
- 4). Blot the wine with a clean sponge until you effectively remove the stain.
- 5). Launder the canvas in cool water.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Get The Legal Help Needed After An Auto Accident From An Injury Lawyer
- Kind And Helpful Atlanta Personal Injury Lawyer
- The Consumer Protection Act 1987 - Guide to Claims For Faulty Products
- Making the Most of Personal Injury Compensation Claims
- Choosing Lawyers Dealing With a Car Accident or Personal Injury Cases
- Benefits for Social Security Through Disability Attorney Charlotte
- Personal Injury Lawyer Help for Medical Malpractice
- Injury case by case: Personal Injury in details
- Get Justice From Wrongful Death Attorney
- In Indianapolis Bankruptcy Attorney Advises On The Legal Proceedings Of A Bankruptcy Case
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Home & Garden" Categories
Stay With Us