- 1). Place a dry towel underneath the stained canvas to absorb the wine as you clean.
- 2). Combine 1 tsp. dish soap with 1 tsp. hydrogen peroxide.
- 3). Moisten a sponge with the soap mixture and gently apply to the stained canvas by dabbing the fabric. Let it set for one minute.
- 4). Blot the wine with a clean sponge until you effectively remove the stain.
- 5). Launder the canvas in cool water.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Hire the Reliable Builders and Installers to Have Beautiful Home Improvements
- How to Choose the Right Curtains For Your Home
- Room Decor of Different Time Periods
- How to Decorate Mahogany Floors
- Nursery Furniture Ideas
- Types of Wall Covering
- How to Paint Your House & Make Every Room Look Great
- Choosing Window Blinds Sydney
- How to Create a Decorative Mirror with Tile
- Ladybug Wall Decorations
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Home & Garden" Categories
Stay With Us