And it indeed is, as you have to remove the entire burnt greasy residue that gets stuck to your barbeque pan.
You also find it a frustrating task to remove all the spider webs as you have kept it in your storeroom for months.
There are a few tips which might help you prepare for your BBQ preparations easily.
- Preparing For the Barbeque: The easiest way for you to clean something is by not having to clean at all.
By this I mean that you should try that your barbeque does not get all messy and untidy while you cook on it in the very first place.
That is, don't let meat stick to it when you are cooking on it.
You should try covering the whole thing with oil; this way you will never get things stuck to it in the first place and then you won't have to clean it when you open it in the next season.
- The Best Way to Clean your Barbeque: In case you have not cleaned your barbeque grill before locking it up, the easiest way to clean it the next season is by putting the grill in water.
Add some white vinegar and washing detergent to it and then leave it for a few hours.
Then wipe the dirt off using a tooth brush.
- Using a Wire Brush to clean Your Barbeque: The best tool which can help you with the cleaning of the grill is the usage of the wire brush.
You can use this wire brush when the grill is still a little warm, not hot but slightly warm.
This way even the hardest burns would disappear, it might not be an easy task, obviously you will require a whole lot of force but you will be able to get rid of the unwanted marks.
- Combating the Ants: You must use Cinnamon when things like ants come your way.
You just need to sprinkle Cinnamon on all places which the ants have invaded.
This would not harm any ants but would prevent them from going into the areas which they are trying to go to.
- Making A Natural Wasp Repellent: Wasps might also try to invade your barbeque party as they are highly attracted to food and sweet-smelling drinks and foods.
They do not go away with anything.
You have to spray the smell of hornet which happens to be their biggest enemies.
The wasps would simply retreat from your barbeque party.
You just need to have this smell in your garden shed, where the party is most likely to take place.