- 1). Turn off your Nokia 6500 and turn the phone over. Slide the battery door off the rear of the unit and remove the battery.
- 2). Remove the screws on the four corners of the rear of the unit.
- 3). Slide the front screen up to its open position and pry the screen off the back half of the phone. Unplug the ribbon cable that runs between the two halves of the phone. The motherboard will now be visible in the bottom half of the phone.
- 4). Lift the motherboard out of the bottom half of the phone. Only the bottom frame will be left.
- 5). Remove all screws from the metal panel that covers the back of the LCD screen. This is located in the top half of the phone.
- 6). Remove the metal panel to expose the back of the LCD screen, as well as the back of the keypad located just below the screen.
- 7). Remove the keypad from the housing and set it aside.
- 8). Remove the screen from the housing and set it aside. The phone is now disassembled. Reverse the steps for reassembly.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Backpacking Information on Pakistan
- Family Holiday - Brilliant Choices Which You Might Go For
- Patagonia: A Leading Destination For Hikers And Anglers
- A Historical Guide of Lahore Attractions!
- Mathura - Important Destination
- Tourism in India
- Goa india
- Aruba Rentals To Choose From To Enjoy Your Stay In The Caribbean
- Some of the best tour packages in India
- Travel to Destination Paradise Greece
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us