- 1). Insert the tip of your case opener tool (available from any electronics store or online) in the seam between the front housing of the iPod and the back panel.
- 2). Work your way gently around all four sides of the iPod until the two halves separate. Unplug the thin ribbon from the back panel of the iPod and set the back panel aside.
- 3). Locate the square hard drive in the bottom half of the front housing. Lift the hard drive straight up and locate the connector ribbon on the bottom of the hard drive that connects it to the system board underneath.
- 4). Insert the tip of your Phillips screwdriver underneath the thin tab where the hard drive ribbon connects to the motherboard. Gently pop the tab up to release the cable and remove the old hard drive.
- 5). Replace with a new hard drive (available from your Apple retailer or online) and connect the hard drive ribbon to the motherboard and push the tab down to lock it in place. Then reassemble the iPod in the reverse order you took it apart.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- How to Get a Girl to Sleep With You - 4 Deadly Seduction Techniques That Will Turn Her On
- Dating Women - What Do You Do If Her Ex is Floating Around?
- A Weird Online Dating Story
- Navigating an Adult Dating Website
- The "Get a Guy to Ask You Out" Formula
- Own Your Life, And Girls Will Follow
- Is He Ignoring Me Or is Just Busy With His Life? Here is How to Know For Sure Right Away
- Learn to Master the G-Spot - Watch Her Rock With Pleasure and Get Addicted to You Every Time
- Overhauled - Attract Women With the New You
- How To Keep The Flame
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us