- 1). Determine which bank you want to open an account with and make sure that institution offers the ability to sign up online. Look for a button on the front page of the website that says "Open an Account" or "Open an Account Online."
- 2). Click on the "Open an Account" link to start your application. Enter all of the information requested, including your name, mailing address and Social Security number. Depending on the bank you might be asked to provide your place of employment and annual salary as well.
- 3). Complete your account and move on to the funding options. When opening the account online you might have the option of funding the account with an existing bank account from another financial institution.
- 4). Enter the routing number and account number from the bank you want to use as a funding source. This information is located on the bottom of your checks. Verify the information you have entered and click "Submit" to initiate the transfer and open the account.
- 5). Print your completed application and mail a check for your initial deposit if you do not wish to fund the new account electronically. Send the check to the address listed on the application.
- 6). Watch your mail for a signature card from your new bank. Even though you opened your account online, the bank still needs a signed signature card to verify your identity and prevent fraud. Mail the completed signature card back to the bank as soon as you receive it.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Data Structures Assignment Help services for students
- How to Find The Right School for Your Child
- Alcatraz Island
- Find it! - Finden Sie es!
- A Proposal For The Calculation Of Wear
- Customer Care Training Courses
- Know Thy Enemy: A Guide to Successful AP English Literature Test Preparation
- Mother's Day Writing Activities for Kindergarten Students
- Colleges Near Westland, Michigan
- How to Teach Grammar to Adults
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Business & Finance" Categories
Advertising & Marketing Arts & Crafts Bankruptcy Blogging Biz Business Insurance Business News Careers Corporations Credit Debt Electronic Commerce Economics Entrepreneurship Finance Home Based Business Investing & Financial Markets Loans mortgage Outsourcing Personal Finance Renting & Real Estate Shopping Small Business Social Media Stocks-Mutual-Funds Taxes Wealth Building
Stay With Us