- 1). Familiarize yourself with the field by accessing official veterinary Web sites like the American Veterinary Medical Association at AVMA.org.
- 2). Read the Journal of the American Veterinary Medical Association (JAVMA) online on a regular basis.
- 3). Contact vets you know for their appraisal of the career and its benefits.
- 4). Realize that for many vets, being able to work with animals is a major benefit.
- 5). Investigate a career as a vet for farm animals. The competition is not as strong for vets in rural areas.
- 6). Remember that vets who own their own practice are responsible for all overhead expenses.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Self-Fulfilling Prophecies - How Do They Fit Into Our Lives?
- Manifesting Your Power to Create Your Own Wealth
- What You See Is What You Get!
- The Salve of Tolerance
- 5 Secrets On The Importance Of A Coach
- Are You Failing in the Present?
- How to Make BIG Changes in your Life When you are Stuck!
- Guidelines For Living
- How to Get Your Way and Come Out Unscathed
- Don"t Wait - Celebrate!
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Business & Finance" Categories
Advertising & Marketing Arts & Crafts Bankruptcy Blogging Biz Business Insurance Business News Careers Corporations Credit Debt Electronic Commerce Economics Entrepreneurship Finance Home Based Business Investing & Financial Markets Loans mortgage Outsourcing Personal Finance Renting & Real Estate Shopping Small Business Social Media Stocks-Mutual-Funds Taxes Wealth Building
Stay With Us