- 1). Familiarize yourself with the field by accessing official veterinary Web sites like the American Veterinary Medical Association at AVMA.org.
- 2). Read the Journal of the American Veterinary Medical Association (JAVMA) online on a regular basis.
- 3). Contact vets you know for their appraisal of the career and its benefits.
- 4). Realize that for many vets, being able to work with animals is a major benefit.
- 5). Investigate a career as a vet for farm animals. The competition is not as strong for vets in rural areas.
- 6). Remember that vets who own their own practice are responsible for all overhead expenses.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Hire the Reliable Builders and Installers to Have Beautiful Home Improvements
- How to Choose the Right Curtains For Your Home
- Room Decor of Different Time Periods
- How to Decorate Mahogany Floors
- Nursery Furniture Ideas
- Types of Wall Covering
- How to Paint Your House & Make Every Room Look Great
- Choosing Window Blinds Sydney
- How to Create a Decorative Mirror with Tile
- Ladybug Wall Decorations
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Business & Finance" Categories
Advertising & Marketing Arts & Crafts Bankruptcy Blogging Biz Business Insurance Business News Careers Corporations Credit Debt Electronic Commerce Economics Entrepreneurship Finance Home Based Business Investing & Financial Markets Loans mortgage Outsourcing Personal Finance Renting & Real Estate Shopping Small Business Social Media Stocks-Mutual-Funds Taxes Wealth Building
Stay With Us