- 1). Locate a get well card design that you like online (see Resources). Sites like American Greetings, Blue Mountain or HP all offer free and fee-based printable card options that you can personalize and print at home. Select the card and personalize it with your friend or family member's name.
- 2). Turn your printer on and load 60 or 80-pound white or cream-colored cover paper into the paper feeder tray on your printer. Make sure that the paper measures 8½-inches wide by 11-inches tall.
- 3). Press "print" from the website's on-screen commands. Wait for the first side of the card to print. Gently remove the printed page from your printer once it is finished printing. Allow it to air dry for a few minutes. Test the dryness of the ink by lightly rubbing your finger across the bottom back corner of the card. Once you know the ink is dry, load the paper into your printer's paper tray printed-side down and the back of the card on the right side so that it enters the printer first.
- 4). Press "print" again from the website's on-screen commands. Wait for the second, or inside, of your card to print. Allow the card to dry in your printer's output tray for three to five minutes, remove it and fold it in half. Sign the card and place it in an envelope for presentation to your sick friend or family member.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- How to Tell a Guy You Like Him - 4 Tips to Say I Love You to Your Man
- Be Responsible For Your Online Dating Security On Afroromance
- How to Give Her the Greatest Orgasm Ever! An Absolute Must Know For Every Man
- How to Get Your Man Back and Keep Him Devoted to You for Good
- Dating - The Psychology Behind Dating Younger Women
- How To Give Your Girl Multiple Orgasms Tonight! Be The Best She Has Ever Had!
- Don"t Let Your Relationship Be a Boring One
- How to Use Herbs to Increase Sexual Satisfaction
- The Need for Netiquette When Connecting With People
- Why Online Dating is For Everyone - Online Dating Tips
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Society & Culture & Entertainment" Categories
Arts & Crafts Business Books & Literature Culture Cultures & Groups Digital Art Comics & Animation Education Environmental Gambling Games History Hobbies & Science Holidays & party Horoscopes Jokes & Riddles Languages Movies Music News Society & Culture Other - Entertainment Performing Arts Photography Radio & Television Reading-Book Reviews Religion & Spirituality sports-Match Visual Arts Writing
Stay With Us