- 1). Treat any pet urine, vomit, blood or other noticeable stains with a mixture of 1/4 tablespoon liquid laundry soap and 3 cups warm water. Work the soapy water into the stains with a nylon scrub brush and rinse with warm water.
- 2). Throw the sheets into the washing machine. Add 1/2 cup mild liquid laundry detergent and 1/4 cup lemon juice and launder the sheets on a warm setting. Do not use hot water to prevent damaging the fabric.
- 3). Add 1/2 cup white vinegar to the final rinse cycle. The white vinegar removes any remaining odors and breaks-down detergent residue on the sheets, creating a softer finished product.
- 4). Remove the sheets from the washing machine and hang them outdoors to dry, if possible. Otherwise, dry the sheets on a medium heat setting. Add one dryer sheet to remove static cling and create a light, pleasant aroma.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- How to Make Something Clickable
- How to Use a Vivitar Vivicam 55 Digital Camera
- How to Land a Powered Paraglider
- Get Yourself A Hi-Tech Gadget From A Mobile Phone Shop
- How to unlock T-Mobile / Wind Huawei Tap U7519
- How to Do a Lookup to a Sum Cell With the Same Outcome
- Homemade Echo Tape Decks
- GEORGE - The Bottom Line
- How to Uninstall a File Called Viewpoint
- How To Find A Php Generator To Make Building Your Website Easier
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Home & Garden" Categories
Stay With Us