- 1). Treat any pet urine, vomit, blood or other noticeable stains with a mixture of 1/4 tablespoon liquid laundry soap and 3 cups warm water. Work the soapy water into the stains with a nylon scrub brush and rinse with warm water.
- 2). Throw the sheets into the washing machine. Add 1/2 cup mild liquid laundry detergent and 1/4 cup lemon juice and launder the sheets on a warm setting. Do not use hot water to prevent damaging the fabric.
- 3). Add 1/2 cup white vinegar to the final rinse cycle. The white vinegar removes any remaining odors and breaks-down detergent residue on the sheets, creating a softer finished product.
- 4). Remove the sheets from the washing machine and hang them outdoors to dry, if possible. Otherwise, dry the sheets on a medium heat setting. Add one dryer sheet to remove static cling and create a light, pleasant aroma.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Tips for Effective Installation of Exhaust Fans in the House
- Bedroom Decorating - 7 Simple Ways to Create a Rustic Cabin or Lodge Bedroom Your Child Will Love
- The Soothing Effect and Sophisticated Beauty of Stained Glass over the Years
- Roman Shades Blinds-Newest Styles on Home Improvement
- Easy Painted Wall Murals: Lighting Bolt
- Why Should You Choose Our High Quality and Affordable Kitchens Appliances
- Formal Furniture Styles
- How to Paint Pre-Poured Basement Walls
- Water Cooler
- Scaffolding Towers Assessment: The Widely Used Mini Fold Model
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Home & Garden" Categories
Stay With Us