- 1). Press the "Menu" key beneath the joystick button.
- 2). Select "Tools" and then "Settings" with the joystick.
- 3). Choose from a variety of areas to customize your phone, include "Phone Settings," "Call Settings," "Connection," "Date and Time," "Security", "Network" and "Enhancement."
- 4). Highlight a setting you want to toggle. Press the joystick down to change between "On" or "Off." Select items from a list, and open a slider to adjust volume settings or open a text editor to change text-based settings.
- 5). Press the red "End/Hang Up" key when you are finished to exit the menu.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Non-profit raising event are volunteers
- SEO Services - Door Of Success
- The Way Satellite Internet Delivers a Different System
- How to Create Themes for Outlook 2007
- How to Check an SSL Encryption
- What is a Channel Manager and Should You Get One?
- Get Effective Web Design Services in Milwaukee WI
- Do you know how to work with hidden Wi-Fi networks in Windows?
- Financial Studies Delhi. Unemployed Student Loan Offers A Big Financial Help For Higher Studies
- Is There Any Way to Find Out If Someone Is Checking Your Facebook?
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us