- 1). Press the "Menu" key beneath the joystick button.
- 2). Select "Tools" and then "Settings" with the joystick.
- 3). Choose from a variety of areas to customize your phone, include "Phone Settings," "Call Settings," "Connection," "Date and Time," "Security", "Network" and "Enhancement."
- 4). Highlight a setting you want to toggle. Press the joystick down to change between "On" or "Off." Select items from a list, and open a slider to adjust volume settings or open a text editor to change text-based settings.
- 5). Press the red "End/Hang Up" key when you are finished to exit the menu.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Hire the Reliable Builders and Installers to Have Beautiful Home Improvements
- How to Choose the Right Curtains For Your Home
- Room Decor of Different Time Periods
- How to Decorate Mahogany Floors
- Nursery Furniture Ideas
- Types of Wall Covering
- How to Paint Your House & Make Every Room Look Great
- Choosing Window Blinds Sydney
- How to Create a Decorative Mirror with Tile
- Ladybug Wall Decorations
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us