CAUTION: It could be a panic attack!
Most people experience panic attacks just once or twice in a lifetime, often triggered in an extremely stressful situation. If you suffer from recurrent and unexpected panic attacks, the condition could be panic disorder. Experiencing a panic attack can be extremely frightening, upsetting, and a distressing experience. A person suffering from panic disorder lives in constant fear of getting panic attacks and is caught up in a spiraling whirlpool of panic and fear. During such an attack, the heart pounds and one may have difficulty in breathing. The person undergoes a period of intense fear that may last a few minutes and extend to hours.
Signs and Symptoms of panic attack
- Sudden and repeated attacks of intense fear or apprehension
- A feeling of having no control on the situation during a panic attack
- An intense worry about the next attack
- Rapid heart rate
- Pounding heart
- Breathing problems
- Hot or a cold flashes
- Numbness in limbs
- Chest pain
Prevalence of panic disorder in the US
- Lifetime prevalence of panic attacks can be seen in around 10.4 million adults in the US
- Around 4.7 million people in the US suffer from severe panic attacks
- The average age of onset for panic attacks is 24 years.
- 65.4 % of people with the disorder are receiving treatment
- Around 40% of those receiving treatment are receiving minimally adequate treatment
- Life time prevalence among youth (13-18 years) is around 2.3 % of the population
Panic Attack Treatment
1. The Allopathic Model
Under the allopathic model of treatment, sedative type anti-anxiety medications are used for sufferers to experience immediate relief. The most common drugs prescribed for panic attacks include Alprazolam, Clonazepam and Lorazepam. However, these medicines are not for long term use.
For prevention of anxiety and reduction of the frequency & severity of panic attacks, anti-depressants are used. The most common drugs used in this category are Paroxetine Hydrochloride, Citalopram Hydrochloride, Escitalopram Oxalate, Fluoxetine Hydrochloride and Sertraline Hydrochloride. These are not used for immediate relief.
These medications come with their own limitations. Moreover, how successful the allopathic model is in treating disorders related to human emotions is debatable. This is because current medical science does not have the ability to measure or treat the essence of disorders associated with human consciousness like emotions, feelings, perceptions, sentiments, love and affection.
Using prescriptive medicine to deal with panic disorder or attacks may have further problems.
- Doctors are trying to treat the symptoms rather than root causes that are related to emotions, feelings, perceptions, sentiments, love and affection. Treating the symptom can only give temporary relief to the patient as the root causes remain. These medicines also contain chemicals that have the ability to desensitize brain sensors. The result is temporary relief to the patient, but used over time can bring long-lasting, harmful effects on health.
- When chemicals that are within allopathic medicines are absorbed into the blood stream, they are transported to cells of the body and after sometime, bodily cells get a build up of toxins. These chemicals can then start to adversely affect bodily organs. After some time, it becomes difficult for the body to detoxify the system from these chemicals.
- The patient may develop dependency on the medication and may not be able to function without the medicines.
2. Complementary and Alternative Medicines
Under this model of treatment, psychotherapy such as cognitive-behavioral therapy, relaxation, and/or meditation are often used to help relax the body and relieve anxiety. Although, these therapies and many others like acupuncture, acupressure, reiki, tai-chi, qi-gong etc do have a positive impact, they work very slowly. Moreover, results may vary from person to person and have a temporary effect.
3. Trivedi Effect® - A new remedy for panic attack
Many people sufferring from anxiety, stress, panic attacks and several other disorders say that the Trivedi Effect® has helped them experience relief or elimination of their conditions. It is a phenomenon that has brought a fresh wave of relief for people suffering from various disorders and benefitted tens of thousands of people from all walks of life.
What is Trivedi Effect®
The Trivedi Effect® is a natural energy phenomenon that when harnessed and transmitted by individuals, transforms living organisms and non-living materials so they can function at a higher level and serve a greater purpose.
Mr. Mahendra Kumar Trivedi, DahrynTrivedi and Master Gopalhave the incredible ability to transmit energy through their thoughts to a recipient anywhere in the world . The effects of the energy transmissions have been monitored and validated by 4000 scientific experiments conducted by the scientific community and results have left scientists astounded. Experiments have shown that the energy interacts effortlessly with the recipient to bring about transformation that enhances performance , functionality and optimises potential .
Why Go For The Trivedi Effect®
Mahendra Trivedi sees these successful rates of transformation as a product of treating the root cause of disorders, rather than the peripheral symptoms. He states that the energy connects people with the God/Creator of their understanding. In this process, the energy connects people with their inner guidance system in such a way that, within a short period of time, people start harnessing the Life Force/Vital Force that has the ability to bring into a person's life, amongst other things, increased vitality, good physical and mental health, emotional and psychological balance, pleasure and orgasm during sex, financial abundance and healthy relationships increased condidence and happiness..
Through the company Trivedi Master Wellness LLC ™ people all over the world can have access to the Trivedi Effect® and receive Energy Transmissions™ for themselves through Trivedi Wellness Programs™ . Over 150,000 people have experienced the Trivedi Effect®. Thousands of testimonials left by these people speak for themselves and are testament to the beneficial , miraculous impact this energy has on human beings. People suffering from anxiety ,stress and panic attacks/disorder as well as conditions that are otherwise hard to resolve have experienced significant relief, improvement or elimination of these conditions. Individuals have reported heightened mood states, described as an "inner bliss" and a "deep calm," or states of profound inner joy and happiness.