- 1). Insert your CD-RW into your disc drive.
- 2). Click "Burn files to disc using Windows Explorer" when the dialog appears.
- 3). Enter a title for the disc and click "Like a USB flash drive." Click "Next."
- 4). Use the folder as if it were an external folder on a hard drive.
- 5). Eject the disc when you are done. Windows will need to close the disc temporarily but it will be reopened when you next insert it.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- RV Insurance Policy Basics
- Some Tips on How to Find Cheap Auto Insurance
- DUI Auto Insurance - Don"t Drink and Drive!
- Look for the Best Cheap Auto Insurance Online Option
- How To"s Of DWI Auto Insurance
- Auto Insurance - 11 Tips For Better Auto Insurance Quotes
- Is It Okay to Drop Collision and Comprehensive Insurance?
- Compare Auto Insurance Companies - The Fast and Easy Way to Compare Auto Insurance Companies
- State of Ohio Car Insurance Law
- Get Better Rates on Your Caravan Insurance
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us