- 1). Insert your CD-RW into your disc drive.
- 2). Click "Burn files to disc using Windows Explorer" when the dialog appears.
- 3). Enter a title for the disc and click "Like a USB flash drive." Click "Next."
- 4). Use the folder as if it were an external folder on a hard drive.
- 5). Eject the disc when you are done. Windows will need to close the disc temporarily but it will be reopened when you next insert it.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Self-Fulfilling Prophecies - How Do They Fit Into Our Lives?
- Manifesting Your Power to Create Your Own Wealth
- What You See Is What You Get!
- The Salve of Tolerance
- 5 Secrets On The Importance Of A Coach
- Are You Failing in the Present?
- How to Make BIG Changes in your Life When you are Stuck!
- Guidelines For Living
- How to Get Your Way and Come Out Unscathed
- Don"t Wait - Celebrate!
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us