- 1). Insert your CD-RW into your disc drive.
- 2). Click "Burn files to disc using Windows Explorer" when the dialog appears.
- 3). Enter a title for the disc and click "Like a USB flash drive." Click "Next."
- 4). Use the folder as if it were an external folder on a hard drive.
- 5). Eject the disc when you are done. Windows will need to close the disc temporarily but it will be reopened when you next insert it.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- How to Tell a Guy You Like Him - 4 Tips to Say I Love You to Your Man
- Be Responsible For Your Online Dating Security On Afroromance
- How to Give Her the Greatest Orgasm Ever! An Absolute Must Know For Every Man
- How to Get Your Man Back and Keep Him Devoted to You for Good
- Dating - The Psychology Behind Dating Younger Women
- How To Give Your Girl Multiple Orgasms Tonight! Be The Best She Has Ever Had!
- Don"t Let Your Relationship Be a Boring One
- How to Use Herbs to Increase Sexual Satisfaction
- The Need for Netiquette When Connecting With People
- Why Online Dating is For Everyone - Online Dating Tips
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us