- 1). Plug an incoming phone line into the phone jack labeled with an L on the back of your PIXMA MP780. Plug the line for your phone or your computer into the jack with the picture of the phone beside it.
- 2). Turn the power on to your MP780. Press the FAX button followed by the MENU button. Use the right and left arrow keys to navigate the menu until you see User Settings appear on the display. Press OK. Use the arrow keys to navigate the menu until you see TEL LINE TYPE appear on the display. Press OK. Use the arrow keys to select the touch-tone or rotary setting, based on which type of line you are using. Press OK.
- 3). Use the arrow keys to navigate the user settings menu until you see Date/Time Settings appear on the display. Press OK. Enter the current date and time using a 24-hour format. For example, enter 2:00 PM as 1400. Press OK. Use the arrow keys to select Unit Tel Number. Press OK. Enter your phone number, area code first. Press OK. Press OK a second time to return to the menu. Select Unit Name in the menu with the arrow keys. Press OK. Enter your name or the name you want appearing on your fax header. Press OK followed by Stop/Reset.
- 4). Insert the document onto the scanner glass or into the document feed. Press the Fax button. Input the fax number where you want the document sent using the number pad. Press the Color button for color document faxing. Press Black to send the document in black and white.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- A Look at the MDWFP
- Evacuation Chairs - Design And Function
- The Spaniard Oversaw An Excellent Maiden Campaign In Charge Of The Toffees
- Xerxes Rift Leveling Guide – The Best Rift Leveling Guide?
- Darts Tips - How To Release A Dart
- How to Make Pitches With a Flute
- Downloadable Action Game - Westward III Gold Rush
- Article Marketing
- How to Install Non-Steam Counter Strike
- How to Write a Descriptive Essay Online
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us