Health issues related to male dysfunction
1. Cardiovascular disease - As most men know, the male organ requires a surge of blood in order to become firm. As a result, any issue which interferes with circulation can impair the ability to achieve or maintain tumescence. Cardiovascular disease is a leading cause of male dysfunction, and in many cases, weak tumescence can be the first sign that something is wrong. Clogged arteries, reduced heart function due to a defect or heart disease, or even restrictive clothing can limit the amount of blood that can reach the male organ.
2. Smoking - Cigarette smoking has numerous detrimental effects on the body; one of the most damaging when it comes to reproductive health, as well as overall physiological function, is the damage it causes to the circulatory system. Hardening and narrowing of the blood vessels due to smoking severely limits the blood flow available to develop and maintain tumescence.
3. Diabetes - Individuals with uncontrolled diabetes are likely to experience significant health problems that affect most systems of the body. High levels of glucose (sugar) in the blood can damage the organs and nerves, leading to loss of function in many areas. Men who are diabetic often have poor circulation to the extremities (meaning the arms, legs and male organ). In addition, diabetic neuropathy - or nerve damage related to high blood sugar -can disrupt the signals that are sent from the brain to the male organ to trigger tumescence.
4. Low androgen levels - Low levels of male hormone can lead to reduced intimacy drive, as well as less firm tumescence. Treating the factors that are causing low androgen levels may help to reverse this problem, leading to greater interest in intimacy and improved performance.
5. Stress - Stress and related emotional problems can take their toll in the bedroom. From a purely physiological point of view, stress and anxiety increase the amount of cortisol - the so-called stress hormone - that is released in the body. Cortisol has an inhibiting effect on the neurotransmitter dopamine, which is largely responsible for feelings of well-being and attractiveness; these are closely related to the ability to become reproductively aroused. Issues such as job-related stress, clinical depression, financial difficulties, family problems, partner conflict or illness can all lead to a mental state that is not conducive to reproductive health, if steps are not taken to manage the related stress. Taking the time to cope with stressful issues and to relax and unwind can go a long way toward improving intimacy-related problems.
Caring for the male organ
In addition to taking care of physical wellbeing, paying attention to the condition of the male organ itself can have substantial benefits in terms of reproductive health. Nourishing the male anatomy with the right blend of vitamins, antioxidants, proteins and moisturizing ingredients can lead to a male organ that is smooth to the touch, responsive, and supple, making it ready for action when the moment is right. A specially formulated male organ health creme(most health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil) containing targeted ingredients for men's reproductive health can significantly improve the overall condition of the manhood if applied on a daily basis.