- 1). Clear the concrete floor of any furniture or metal objects such as filing cabinets, tool kits or tables.
- 2). Turn on the metal detector. Turn it to about halfway on the sensitivity setting.
- 3). Hold the metal detector so the sensor pad on its bottom is hovering a few inches above the concrete floor.
- 4). Move the detector back and forth in a slow, sweeping motion while walking across the concrete floor. Since there are likely to be a number of tension cables underneath, the detector should immediately begin beeping to indicate the presence of metal.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Hire the Reliable Builders and Installers to Have Beautiful Home Improvements
- How to Choose the Right Curtains For Your Home
- Room Decor of Different Time Periods
- How to Decorate Mahogany Floors
- Nursery Furniture Ideas
- Types of Wall Covering
- How to Paint Your House & Make Every Room Look Great
- Choosing Window Blinds Sydney
- How to Create a Decorative Mirror with Tile
- Ladybug Wall Decorations
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Home & Garden" Categories
Stay With Us