- 1). Examine the exterior of the solar floodlight to determine if there is any visible damage that may be affecting the proper operation of the light. Look for cracks in the lens of the light, damage to the solar panel, or any damage to the main housing.
- 2). Determine if the light is positioned in such a way that the solar recharging panel is exposed to at least six to eight hours of sunlight. If limbs or other structure become positioned so that sunlight is not able to reach the panel, the light will not properly charge. The result may be a decreased period of lighting, or none at all.
- 3). Check the bulb of the unit to see if it is broken, damaged or burned out. A burned-out bulb will typically show signs of blackening on the inside, or may be caused by a broken element in the bulb. Also, check to see if the bulb is securely positioned in the socket of the housing and make sure that it has not become loose.
- 4). Open the unit, if possible, and determine if the rechargeable batteries are positioned in the battery holder, so that the contacts of the batteries are securely positioned against the contacts of the light unit. Replace the rechargeable batteries if the unit has been in use for an extended period of time.
- 5). Check any accessible wire contacts to ensure connections are secure and intact. Many lights feature wires with slip-on or quick clip connections. These connections are easily checked and reconnected if they become loose. Connections that are soldered and have become broken will require re-soldering, and should be sent for repair.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Wear Your Size
- Get Tips About Article Marketing Right Here
- Why More Businesses Are Implementing Outdoor Signs
- A list of Ineffective SEO Techniques
- Send Cakes To India With Reputed Online Cake Shops
- Use Of Sales Tactics For Business Analysts
- Using Social Media The Right Way Works
- Amazing Bags Of Louis Vuitton Damier Azur
- Generate Mlm Free Leads Using These Steps To Market Your Huzo Organization
- My Love Knot for Gothic Lolita Dresses
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Home & Garden" Categories
Stay With Us