(Apex, NC) - Polaris Payroll„, a provider of SaaS Payroll Processing and Human Resource solutions to Payroll Service Bureaus (PSB) of all sizes, continues to leverage its Software-as-a-Service ("SaaS") Payroll and HR platform by announcing the launch of Version 3.0, which contains over 150 new features and improvements, including a major redesign of the user interface and the addition of customizable dashboards, which will further improve the user experience.
"From the beginning, our commitment has been to provide our clients with a leading edge technology platform that was robust, yet flexible, and offered the maximum capabilities to meet a wide variety of needs in the market," said Matt Minafo, Vice President - Marketing of Empay Systems, LLC. "The advancements contained in the Version 3.0 Release clearly demonstrate our dedication to provide enhancements that increase the revenue generating potential for our clients. Not only do these developments make our payroll software easier to use, we've added powerful processing capabilities that open up more opportunities for our clients to gain new business, and expand services to their existing customers."
Major Enhancements in V3.0 include:
- Batch Processing Method: One of the factors distinguishing Polaris in the marketplace is the variety of data input options available to process payroll, which provides payroll service providers flexibility in servicing their customers. Now, in addition to our existing real time processing, the introduction of the batch processing method enables the payroll data to be entered using the best method for each client, then submitted to be processed and completed in a batch workflow. This process creates a more streamlined workflow to meet the needs of certain situations, such as payrolls that need supervisor approval before completing, whether it is for a full service or Do-it-Yourself payroll customer.
- Improved Performance: Optimization of key processes within the software platform, including the backbone calculation and tax engines has provided for faster processing of payrolls and greater capacity to service more customers.
- Partner Management and Branding Enhancements: Management of an unlimited number of Partner relationships whether they are with Accounting Firms, Insurance Agencies, Banks or other service providers, are made easy and productive with new customizable Partner Dashboards and enhanced Private Labeling and Branding features. Partners can manage their customers' payroll needs from on-boarding to processing payroll to reporting.
- Enhanced User Interface: Customizable dashboards at all user levels enable service providers and employers to quickly see vital information and access common features. Easier navigation and intuitive workflows improve productivity. Our updated Employee Self Service Console provides all employees easy to use online access to get pay stubs, tax forms, personal reports and more. We've also added custom color selection to our branding capabilities so the service provider, partners and even employers, can exactly match to colors of their own branding.
- Enhanced GL and Import-Export Functions: Expanded GL reporting enhancements provide different methods for allocating labor and capabilities to export to additional file formats. We've added import features to further streamline the implementation and data conversion processes. Additional pension file formats have also been added, increasing the number of options a service provider can use to meet the needs of their clients.
The product enhancements contained in Version 3.0 of Polaris Payroll are critical elements of our long term strategy to provide a more customized user experience by combining the best technology with successful best practices for online user experience.
About Polaris Payroll„:
Empay Systems, LLC (Polaris Payroll) is a software development company that has designed and developed Software as a Service (SaaS) enterprise level solutions that are deployed in a Cloud Environment. Polaris Payroll„ provides SaaS On-Demand Payroll Processing and Human Resource solutions that allow Payroll Service Bureaus (PSB) of all sizes to access new markets, increase market share, and add high-margin revenue while providing their customers with the most agile and innovative features that will drive customer retention to record levels. The company was founded in 2004 and is headquartered in Durham, North Carolina. For more information.