- 1). First, get rid of rusted faucets, tarnished drawer pulls, or soap holders. New hardware will instantly bring new life to your bathroom. They do not have to be expensive and ornate, just simple and clean.
- 2). If the tile in your bathroom is an outdated color, try using tile appliques. These are special stick-on designs, that come in all kinds of styles from contemporary to tropical or kid-themed. They are simply to apply and easy to remove.
- 3). Paint. It is amazing what a new coat of paint will do. You can completely change the feel of a room by choosing a different color. You can choose something that compliments your existing tile color or go for something unexpected to mix things up.
- 4). Add big pillar candles for an updated spa feeling, and frame your mirror. You can get candles and frames for discount prices at a craft of hobby store.
- 5). Update your towel supply. Worn, thin towels will age your bathroom in a heartbeat. Get a new set of towels or just some that will be seen like hand towels.
- 6). Throw the torn, faded, or moldy mess of the old curtain in the trash and get a new shower curtain. If you don't find a print that interests you, get a solid color and spring for the decorative hooks. This is a very cheap purchase that will instantly bring life to your tired bathroom.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- CVO Action
- How to Change Super Duty Brakes
- Now Get The Best Strider Bikes In Canada
- Honda Recalls 2009-2010 700,000 Vehicles Globally Over Engine Mount Issue
- 1986 C20 Chevrolet Truck Specifications
- Light Up the Night with Automotive Lights
- Scooters And How To Buy Them Easily
- Looking for Motorcycle Gear? â€“ Learn the Tact!
- How to Change a Brake Caliper on a 1996 Acura
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Home & Garden" Categories
Stay With Us