- 1). Blot up any excess urine from the cement with newspapers or paper towels and discard them immediately.
- 2). Fill a bucket with hot water and add 2 cups of white vinegar and a scoop of bleach-free powdered laundry detergent to it and mix thoroughly.
- 3). Pour enough of the solution onto the floor to saturate the area and scrub with a course brush or push broom.
- 4). Allow the solution to sit on the area until it is dry, then repeat.
- 5). Once it is completely dry, cover the area with baking soda and leave it overnight.
- 6). Sweep away the baking soda in the morning and discard it.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Backpacking Information on Pakistan
- Family Holiday - Brilliant Choices Which You Might Go For
- Patagonia: A Leading Destination For Hikers And Anglers
- A Historical Guide of Lahore Attractions!
- Mathura - Important Destination
- Tourism in India
- Goa india
- Aruba Rentals To Choose From To Enjoy Your Stay In The Caribbean
- Some of the best tour packages in India
- Travel to Destination Paradise Greece
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Home & Garden" Categories
Stay With Us