- 1). Blot up any excess urine from the cement with newspapers or paper towels and discard them immediately.
- 2). Fill a bucket with hot water and add 2 cups of white vinegar and a scoop of bleach-free powdered laundry detergent to it and mix thoroughly.
- 3). Pour enough of the solution onto the floor to saturate the area and scrub with a course brush or push broom.
- 4). Allow the solution to sit on the area until it is dry, then repeat.
- 5). Once it is completely dry, cover the area with baking soda and leave it overnight.
- 6). Sweep away the baking soda in the morning and discard it.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Sandisk Vs. Nano
- The Motorola Cliq 2 - An Overwhelming Business Phone
- HTC Inspire 4G Deals - HTC Inspire 4G Deals on Contract
- LED Lights Supplier – Why is it Important to Choose the Right Supplier
- How to Convert YouTube Videos into Songs for iTunes
- How to Sync a Sansa Clip With iTunes in Windows
- Pioneer VSX-1019AH-K 7.1 Channel Home Theater Receiver- Titles
- Repairing Your Mac - Keep These Points In Mind
- What Web Designers do While You Wait for Your Website?
- Few Tips for Effective Mobile Web Designing
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Home & Garden" Categories
Stay With Us