- 1). Remove the ink cartridge from the printer and inspect it for leaks. If you notice ink oozing out of the printer head or the sides of the cartridge, dispose of the cartridge and replace it.
- 2). Warm 1/2 cup water in the microwave until it is hot but not boiling (usually about 40 seconds).
- 3). Set the cartridge in the hot water with the ink head down. The top half of the cartridge won't sit in the water. Allow it to soak for 30 minutes.
- 4). Remove the ink cartridge from the water and allow it to air dry.
- 5). Dip a cotton swab in rubbing alcohol and gently rub the cartridge and head with the cotton swab.
- 6). Swab the nozzles in the printer with a clean cotton swab dipped in alcohol.
- 7). Wait one hour for the cartridge and nozzle to dry completely.
- 8). Place the cartridge in the printer and press print.
- 9). Repeat the process if necessary.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Hire the Reliable Builders and Installers to Have Beautiful Home Improvements
- How to Choose the Right Curtains For Your Home
- Room Decor of Different Time Periods
- How to Decorate Mahogany Floors
- Nursery Furniture Ideas
- Types of Wall Covering
- How to Paint Your House & Make Every Room Look Great
- Choosing Window Blinds Sydney
- How to Create a Decorative Mirror with Tile
- Ladybug Wall Decorations
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us