- 1). Visit the "NO$GBA" official website (see References). Make sure you are using either Windows XP or newer. From the homepage click "Download NO$GBA." Your version is most likely outdated and needs replacing to keep up with server changes.
- 2). Click "Save File" from the pop-up window to begin your download. This might take a few moments, especially if you are missing "NO$GBA" components. Time will also depend on your PC memory and Internet speed.
- 3). Click on the "Start" menu icon from your computer's main screen. Under "All Programs" locate "NOA$GBA" and click on it to open the options folder. Choose "Install" to begin setup. This will take a few minutes to complete.
- 4). Open the new program from your "Start" menu and choose the game you want to play. With your updated version of "NO$GBS" you should be able to avoid ROM Image crashes.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Hire the Reliable Builders and Installers to Have Beautiful Home Improvements
- How to Choose the Right Curtains For Your Home
- Room Decor of Different Time Periods
- How to Decorate Mahogany Floors
- Nursery Furniture Ideas
- Types of Wall Covering
- How to Paint Your House & Make Every Room Look Great
- Choosing Window Blinds Sydney
- How to Create a Decorative Mirror with Tile
- Ladybug Wall Decorations
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us