- 1). Visit the "NO$GBA" official website (see References). Make sure you are using either Windows XP or newer. From the homepage click "Download NO$GBA." Your version is most likely outdated and needs replacing to keep up with server changes.
- 2). Click "Save File" from the pop-up window to begin your download. This might take a few moments, especially if you are missing "NO$GBA" components. Time will also depend on your PC memory and Internet speed.
- 3). Click on the "Start" menu icon from your computer's main screen. Under "All Programs" locate "NOA$GBA" and click on it to open the options folder. Choose "Install" to begin setup. This will take a few minutes to complete.
- 4). Open the new program from your "Start" menu and choose the game you want to play. With your updated version of "NO$GBS" you should be able to avoid ROM Image crashes.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Installing Memory in an HP Laptop
- How to Assemble an HP DV4
- How to Hook Up a Laptop
- Browsing The Internet Through Your Cellular Phone
- How to Transfer a Book From Kindle to the iPad Bookcase
- How to Install the Grom Audio MP3 Adapter in a 2000 Lexus RX300
- Protect Data from Cyber Attack with Single Sign on Services
- Off-line Companies that Need Seo services
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us