- 1). Visit the "NO$GBA" official website (see References). Make sure you are using either Windows XP or newer. From the homepage click "Download NO$GBA." Your version is most likely outdated and needs replacing to keep up with server changes.
- 2). Click "Save File" from the pop-up window to begin your download. This might take a few moments, especially if you are missing "NO$GBA" components. Time will also depend on your PC memory and Internet speed.
- 3). Click on the "Start" menu icon from your computer's main screen. Under "All Programs" locate "NOA$GBA" and click on it to open the options folder. Choose "Install" to begin setup. This will take a few minutes to complete.
- 4). Open the new program from your "Start" menu and choose the game you want to play. With your updated version of "NO$GBS" you should be able to avoid ROM Image crashes.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- How to Splint a Dog's Broken Leg
- How to Cut Schnauzer Hair
- Training a Puppy is a Positive Experience
- When Should Dogs Start Agility Training?
- Tips to Make Your Next Vet Visit Easier
- Overcoming Male Dog Breeding Problems
- How to Teach Your Chihuahua Pup to Eliminate on Command
- Common Havanese Health Problems - Keeping Your New Havanese Puppy Healthy And Happy
- Interactive Outdoor Toy Ideas for Dogs
- The Alpha Dog
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us