- 1). Right click on the Desktop and select "Properties."
- 2). Choose "Display Settings."
- 3). Move the resolution slider one notch to the left and press "Apply."
- 4). Move the resolution slider back to its default position (all the way to the right) and press "Apply." This will reset the screen on your HP DV4000, fixing your issue.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Backpacking Information on Pakistan
- Family Holiday - Brilliant Choices Which You Might Go For
- Patagonia: A Leading Destination For Hikers And Anglers
- A Historical Guide of Lahore Attractions!
- Mathura - Important Destination
- Tourism in India
- Goa india
- Aruba Rentals To Choose From To Enjoy Your Stay In The Caribbean
- Some of the best tour packages in India
- Travel to Destination Paradise Greece
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us