- 1). Move the lock dials to the current combination or the factory preset combination. A new lock will come with the preset combination on a small piece of paper. Align all four dials along the red or black placement line, which is between each dial towards the center of the lock.
- 2). Pull the cable or shackle out of the lock housing.
- 3). Slide the reset lever upward until it doesn't move any farther. The reset lever is located at the end of the lock, past the number dials. It's a small piece of metal that moves above or below the hole that the shackle is housed in.
- 4). Turn the dials one at a time to the new combination. All four numbers should all be aligned with the red or black guide line.
- 5). Lower the reset lever until it doesn't go any farther. The combination has been reset.
- 6). Insert the cable or shackle into the lock housing. Since the current combination is still on the guide line, the lock will stay unlocked.
- 7). Change the combination numbers so they do not match the new combination. Press the cable or shackle inward and the lock will lock.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Daswell Mobile Concrete Mixer With High Efficiency On Sale
- SEO Tools Reviewed - The Basics That You Should Invest In
- Do You Make These Common SEO Mistakes?
- Explaining Straightforward Plans For Chiropractic Care
- Know More Information About Airplane Ads
- imperative that you keep your eye on the important
- Most Excellent Ways to Advertise
- Make Money Online From Your Home
- Easy Email Marketing Techniques To Increase Your Traffic
- Advertising scenarios in different Indian cities
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Home & Garden" Categories
Stay With Us