- 1). Run up to the SI Hulkbuster and launch a heavy attack on his head. He will shield his face. While he is doing this, unleash a fury attack.
- 2). Continue repeating this process until he enters a "stunned" status and he can't move. Then go in with punches and Thunder Clap attacks. If done quickly, SI Hulkbuster should fall. But he's not out yet!
- 3). Pick the SI Hulkbuster up, then walk through the electrical currents on the battlefield. They will explode, and the SI Hulkbuster's life will be severely damaged, putting him at 50% health.
- 4). Repeat Steps 1-3. If done correctly, it should take just two repetitions to defeat SI Hulkbuster. If you miss a few punches, it may take 3 or 4 times.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Get The Legal Help Needed After An Auto Accident From An Injury Lawyer
- Kind And Helpful Atlanta Personal Injury Lawyer
- The Consumer Protection Act 1987 - Guide to Claims For Faulty Products
- Making the Most of Personal Injury Compensation Claims
- Choosing Lawyers Dealing With a Car Accident or Personal Injury Cases
- Benefits for Social Security Through Disability Attorney Charlotte
- Personal Injury Lawyer Help for Medical Malpractice
- Injury case by case: Personal Injury in details
- Get Justice From Wrongful Death Attorney
- In Indianapolis Bankruptcy Attorney Advises On The Legal Proceedings Of A Bankruptcy Case
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Society & Culture & Entertainment" Categories
Arts & Crafts Business Books & Literature Culture Cultures & Groups Digital Art Comics & Animation Education Environmental Gambling Games History Hobbies & Science Holidays & party Horoscopes Jokes & Riddles Languages Movies Music News Society & Culture Other - Entertainment Performing Arts Photography Radio & Television Reading-Book Reviews Religion & Spirituality sports-Match Visual Arts Writing
Stay With Us