- 1). Place a bath towel on a table to protect the surface. Remove all cables from the PS2 Slim. Place the PS2 Slim horizontally on the bath towel with the power button facing you.
- 2). Turn the PS2 Slim over so that warranty sticker is on the right side. Remove the black tape from the top edge with your fingers. Remove the screw that was hidden by the black tape with the Phillips jeweler's screwdriver.
- 3). Pul off the two rubber feet from the upper left and right corners of the PS2 Slim with your fingers. Remove the screws that were hidden beneath the rubber feet with the Phillips jeweler's screwdriver.
- 4). Turn the PS2 Slim over so that the power switch is again facing you. Lift up on the right side of the PS2 Slim's outer casing. Raise the right side of the outer casing up as you tilt it towards the left side.
- 5). Pull the outer casing off the left side of the PS2 Slim. Lift the PS2 Slim's outer casing straight up and off the bottom casing. Place the outer casing aside.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Get The Legal Help Needed After An Auto Accident From An Injury Lawyer
- Kind And Helpful Atlanta Personal Injury Lawyer
- The Consumer Protection Act 1987 - Guide to Claims For Faulty Products
- Making the Most of Personal Injury Compensation Claims
- Choosing Lawyers Dealing With a Car Accident or Personal Injury Cases
- Benefits for Social Security Through Disability Attorney Charlotte
- Personal Injury Lawyer Help for Medical Malpractice
- Injury case by case: Personal Injury in details
- Get Justice From Wrongful Death Attorney
- In Indianapolis Bankruptcy Attorney Advises On The Legal Proceedings Of A Bankruptcy Case
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Society & Culture & Entertainment" Categories
Arts & Crafts Business Books & Literature Culture Cultures & Groups Digital Art Comics & Animation Education Environmental Gambling Games History Hobbies & Science Holidays & party Horoscopes Jokes & Riddles Languages Movies Music News Society & Culture Other - Entertainment Performing Arts Photography Radio & Television Reading-Book Reviews Religion & Spirituality sports-Match Visual Arts Writing
Stay With Us