- 1). Open the folder where your photo is located.
- 2). Right-click on the photo you want to email.
- 3). Click on "Send To."
- 4). Click on "Mail Recipient." A window will pop up, asking you to select a size.
- 5). Choose the size that you would like to send from the drop-down list. The smaller the size, the quicker the email will send.
- 6). Click "Attach." This will open the computer's default email client with the picture attached to a blank email.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Backpacking Information on Pakistan
- Family Holiday - Brilliant Choices Which You Might Go For
- Patagonia: A Leading Destination For Hikers And Anglers
- A Historical Guide of Lahore Attractions!
- Mathura - Important Destination
- Tourism in India
- Goa india
- Aruba Rentals To Choose From To Enjoy Your Stay In The Caribbean
- Some of the best tour packages in India
- Travel to Destination Paradise Greece
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us