- 1). Open the folder where your photo is located.
- 2). Right-click on the photo you want to email.
- 3). Click on "Send To."
- 4). Click on "Mail Recipient." A window will pop up, asking you to select a size.
- 5). Choose the size that you would like to send from the drop-down list. The smaller the size, the quicker the email will send.
- 6). Click "Attach." This will open the computer's default email client with the picture attached to a blank email.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- RV Insurance Policy Basics
- Some Tips on How to Find Cheap Auto Insurance
- DUI Auto Insurance - Don"t Drink and Drive!
- Look for the Best Cheap Auto Insurance Online Option
- How To"s Of DWI Auto Insurance
- Auto Insurance - 11 Tips For Better Auto Insurance Quotes
- Is It Okay to Drop Collision and Comprehensive Insurance?
- Compare Auto Insurance Companies - The Fast and Easy Way to Compare Auto Insurance Companies
- State of Ohio Car Insurance Law
- Get Better Rates on Your Caravan Insurance
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us