- 1). Open the folder where your photo is located.
- 2). Right-click on the photo you want to email.
- 3). Click on "Send To."
- 4). Click on "Mail Recipient." A window will pop up, asking you to select a size.
- 5). Choose the size that you would like to send from the drop-down list. The smaller the size, the quicker the email will send.
- 6). Click "Attach." This will open the computer's default email client with the picture attached to a blank email.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Self-Fulfilling Prophecies - How Do They Fit Into Our Lives?
- Manifesting Your Power to Create Your Own Wealth
- What You See Is What You Get!
- The Salve of Tolerance
- 5 Secrets On The Importance Of A Coach
- Are You Failing in the Present?
- How to Make BIG Changes in your Life When you are Stuck!
- Guidelines For Living
- How to Get Your Way and Come Out Unscathed
- Don"t Wait - Celebrate!
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us