- 1). Open the folder where your photo is located.
- 2). Right-click on the photo you want to email.
- 3). Click on "Send To."
- 4). Click on "Mail Recipient." A window will pop up, asking you to select a size.
- 5). Choose the size that you would like to send from the drop-down list. The smaller the size, the quicker the email will send.
- 6). Click "Attach." This will open the computer's default email client with the picture attached to a blank email.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Get The Legal Help Needed After An Auto Accident From An Injury Lawyer
- Kind And Helpful Atlanta Personal Injury Lawyer
- The Consumer Protection Act 1987 - Guide to Claims For Faulty Products
- Making the Most of Personal Injury Compensation Claims
- Choosing Lawyers Dealing With a Car Accident or Personal Injury Cases
- Benefits for Social Security Through Disability Attorney Charlotte
- Personal Injury Lawyer Help for Medical Malpractice
- Injury case by case: Personal Injury in details
- Get Justice From Wrongful Death Attorney
- In Indianapolis Bankruptcy Attorney Advises On The Legal Proceedings Of A Bankruptcy Case
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us